Registering With The Practice
- Any patient living within the practice boundary of Kilsyth, Croy, Banton, Kelvinhead and Queenzieburn can register with the practice. The practice boundary was changed in April 2019 at which point we were unable to continue accepting new patients from Cumbernauld or Twechar.
- We kindly ask any patient intending to register with the practice to do so as soon as possible as it can take several weeks or even months for patient records to be transferred from a previous GP practice. Please do not wait until you are unwell or needing a prescription.
- To register please collect the registration forms from the reception desk or print off from the link below and return once completed. You can either hand the forms back in at the Reception desk, or due to COVID-19, we will accept the forms by email. You can send your completed forms to Prescription.email@example.com and the Receptionist will forward them to the Administration team to be processed.
- All patients are asked to produce photographic proof of identification (e.g. driving licence, passport) AND to provide proof of current address when registering (e.g. utility bill). We ask this to ensure that you are living within the practice boundary. If for any reason you are unable to provide this proof of identification, we will still accept your registration.
- When registering a newborn baby, please attach the 'NHS in Scotland' form provided by the Registrar as proof of identification.
- Under the current General Medical Contract all patients are registered with the practice and NOT an individual GP.
- All patients will be allocated to a GP on their medical card but this is for administrative purposes only. All patients can consult with any GP in the practice.
The complete forms are available to be printed off:
New Patient Registration Forms
Or if you would like to complete the documents on screen, they are available separately (please complete FORM 1 and FORM 2):
Instruction Sheet - Word
Registration Form - PDF(FORM 1 TO BE COMPLETED)
New Patient Information Form - Word (FORM 2 TO BE COMPLETED)